What our patients say
At Serenity Dental, we want your first visit as a new patient — just like every visit at Serenity Dental — to be as relaxing and seamless as possible.
What to Expect During Your New Patient Visit
During your first visit, our team will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Fully examine your teeth and gums
- Take x-rays of your mouth
- Check for cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Clean and polish your teeth
- Create a customized treatment plan and answer your questions
Please complete the forms before your first appointment and remember to bring along your insurance card, if applicable.
Our office is in-network with most PPO providers. We recommend that you contact your provider and our office prior to your appointment to confirm your coverage. We also accept Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts as well as CHIP and Medicaid.
- Credit Cards
Our office also works with the third-party finance companies CareCredit, Lending Club and Lending Tree. These companies can finance your dental care at low interest rates and with low monthly payments. If you would like to learn more and complete an application, please follow the links below: